Sunday 25 January 2015

DROPBOX 

I came across Dropbox for my computer and my iphone.  I had heard a bit about it, but never really looked into it.  It was recommended as a top 10 app for the iphone on one website.

I've just begun using it.  I have so many photos on my phone and it was slow going to email the ones I wanted to have on my computer so that I could use them for my blog and other items.  Using Dropbox made it so easy to have all my photos there so that I could call them up and use them.  It is also easy to put photos from my computer into Dropbox so that they can also be viewed on my phone.  

I also have a number of files on my phone that were too large to email it to myself so that I could have them on my computer, which is where I wanted them.  With Dropbox, I can send my files there and then move them easily onto my computer.  So easy!

Dropbox is free.  For the iphone, it is found in the AppStore.  For a computer, it can be downloaded from dropbox.com

I recommend this app.  It's fairly easy to use.  There is a good help section in Dropbox itself.  It covers off a multitude of topics and gives clear instructions on what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment